Nong?nz is a nihilistic action platformer which combines hectic shootouts with the management of a mysterious idle game.
Each run will have you parting from a black and white graveyard into an ever-changing gothic dungeon full of nightmares fleshed out of human viscera. Surviving this distraught roguelike will not only require skill but style, since Nong?nz rewards you for long-lasting combos and challenges… moreover, score will play a key role in the progress of the idle game: the formation of your very own band of lost souls and death cultists.
As the world of Nong?nz evolves, you will meet special characters that will inhabit your graveyard: praying cultists, self-scourging martyrs, somber gravediggers… which will either help you widen your killing skills or improve the performance of the insidious idle game built around the graveyard.
- Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits.
- The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nong?nz.
- Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters.
- Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of differents enemies.
- Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master.
- The potential to change your perception about existence, violence and mankind.