Marble Nest is a DLC for Pathologic 2, offering a self-contained story. Play for a single day as Dr. Daniil Dankovsky, a scientist from the Capital, who is trying to save the Town alongside Haruspex. Uncover the missing pieces and attempt to solve the riddle offered to you by Death itself.
The Town is doomed. But what if Death knocked on your door and offered a chance to do it all once again? Would you still struggle, or accept your fate?
- A 2-3-hour self-contained story that you can play separately. No need to refresh your memory if you played the main game a while ago.
- Lenient survival compared to the main game. While you still need to manage your body, it’s less pressing. It’s almost as if the Bachelor didn’t try to cling to life too much…
- Time flies by with grim persistence, and new events happen, with or without you.
- Two districts of a ravaged town. It’s almost over. You’ve almost lost. Or have you?
- Piece together the blurred details and find the answer to Death’s riddle… or don’t.