Conjuntalia is an adventure, where you will have to save the kingdom of Talia while facing enemies and solving puzzles. The protagonist is a "Soul" in a false body,"Egos", who must return to his original body and restore peace to the kingdom before the day ends, otherwise the kingdom will be lost.
- Story Mode – You awaken in the outskirts of the kingdom of Talia, you remember nothing and lack any means to defend yourself, as you advance you will discover that the kingdom is in decadence and everything is lost, by a war between light and dark, you face enemies controlled by Minor Lords and High Lords who dominate some areas on the outskirts of the kingdom, when conquering them you will pick up the 4 keys to open the great door so you can face the High Lord of Talia and finish the evil.
During the game you must be careful, the enemies will not have mercy on you, as you advance in the story, the game will become more difficult, you must unlock the doors to the next level overcoming the lesser lords, who have large armies that will make your life impossible, likewise, you will also improve, since you will find better equipment like weapons and shields that according to class and color, will do more damage, you will remember your past and purpose, you will find some crystals that will serve you to revive in some Pillars located in areas of the map, but when you go to face a High Lord, try not to die, because if so, all your progress will be lost and you must start the game from the beginning.
- Survival Mode – You’ll find yourself on a random map, where you will have to survive large waves of enemies, after a time you will unlock the next area where you will find better weapons and first aid kits, as time passes the enemies will become stronger, and the zones, smaller.
- Art Mode – Explore all the concept arts that made their way into the final game or not, history of the development and information on the enemies and weapons.
- Incredible puzzles to solve in story mode
- Incredible graphics Low Retro Poly
- Beautiful and magical music
- 4+ Armament merchants
- A companion who follows you
- 40+ Classes of enemies
- 36+ Types of weapons
- 9+ Types of shields
- Survival Mode
- 2+ Minor "Lords"
- 4 Medium "Lords"
- 1 Final boss, "The High Lord of Talia"