- A historical fiction based on the life and works of Nostradamus. This first-person, point-and-click adventure will defy logic.
- Astrology. Science. Religion. The Occult. Murder. Even the most skeptical will turn superstitious as you’re tested with an arsenal of puzzles and enigmas, each more Machiavellian than the other.
- The art of cross-dressing. Madeleine must confront the prejudice of a “man’s world”. Her father’s mastery of cosmetics allows her to take on the identity her younger brother, Caesar. Toggle between identities to uncover the truth.
- Apothecary Recipes aka “chemical mixology”. Prepare disguises to talk to certain people, medicines to avoid or recover from the plague and potions for hypnosis and even a love potion.
- Cracking the codes. Master the deciphering the stars and constellations in the zodiac to transcription keys and other messages behind the prophecy.
- Investigate Nostradamus’ home, office and observatory along with 20+ other locations including the Royal Castle, Catherine de Medici’s reception hall, crypts, underground passages and more!
The Spiritual. The Supernatural. The Skeptical. All are touched upon in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy. The player is immortalized as a profiler of sorts in this treasure hunt game – a brilliantly vivid historical rendition of the acclaimed quatrains of Nostradamus.
The adventure begins in the South of France as Salon-de-Provence, and its Royal Family fall prey to unfathomable terrors. You play as Madeleine de Nostradame, the daughter of the famous astrologer, author and apothecary as she hunts down an assassin who uses astrology to disguise his crimes as fearsome prophecies. But when past, present and the uncertain future collide…your more logical nature may turn superstitious.